Start of main content
The Securities Market Law provides that publicly traded companies must issue an annual corporate governance report and publish it as a material disclosure, detailing the level of implementation of the Unified Code recommendations.
The Annual Corporate Governance Report includes information on:
- Ownership structure.
- The company's management structure.
- Related party transactions.
- Risk control systems.
- General Meeting.
- Degree of implementation of the Corporate Governance recommendations.
- Other information of interest.
- Supplementary information to the Report.
End of main content