Start of main content
As a Bankia shareholder, if you hold 1,000 or more Bankia shares you will be entitled to certain exclusive advantage:
FOR BEING YOU We remove fees
- Administration and maintenance fees on all your demand accounts2
- On all standard debit cards
- On transfers in euros, with no limit and regardless of the channel used (Internet banking service, mobile banking service, ATMs and branches)
- And, of course, we don’t charge you anything for depositing domestic cheques in any of your accounts
(1)According to general conditions in theNotarised Terms POR SER TÚ Particulares.
(2)0% APR accounts
Special terms on your cards
“Gold card at the price of a standard credit card; and Platinum at the price of Gold*”
If you hold 1,000 or more Bankia shares, deposited at Bankia, upgrading to Gold or Platinum will be much cheaper for you.
Bankia Gold card terms and conditions for shareholders:
- Activation fee: €34 for the holder and €26 for the beneficiary
- Maintenance fee: no fee if €10,000 or more is billed to your credit card. Otherwise: €34 for the holder and €26 for the beneficiary.
The holder will receive a discount of more than half (€36) and the beneficiary a discount of one-third (€12) on both the activation and the maintenance fee.
Bankia Platinum card terms and conditions for shareholders:
- Activation fee: €70 for the holder and €38 for the beneficiary
- Maintenance fee: no fee if €20,000 or more is billed to your credit card. Otherwise: €70 for the holder and €38 for the beneficiary
The holder saves €42 and the beneficiary €74 on both the activation and the maintenance fee.
You will also be able to enjoy the advantages and privileges of a high-end card:
- Wide insurance cover: travel insurance and accident insurance up to €600,000 on the Gold card and up to €1,000,000 on the Platinum card.
- Discounts at service stations, vehicle rental, hotels
- Access to AENA VIP rooms and Platinum Assistant (for Platinum card holders).
* Discount applicable automatically to new and renewed Gold and Platinum cards. Ask about terms and conditions in your local branch.
15% discount on rewards in the Bankia Dream Points programme
“If you hold 1,000 or more Bankia shares, deposited at Bankia*, you will be entitled to a discount of 15% on the ‘price’ of gifts in terms of rewards points. The discount will be paid in the form of bonus points in your points account”
Bankia offers the Bankia Dream Points programme throughout Spain. This is a loyalty programme in which customers earn points every time they use their card to make a purchase in a commercial establishment. These points can then be exchanged for gifts.
Points may be earned by any natural person who meet the conditions established in the Rules in whose name an eligible Bankia card has been issued.
Earning points is as simple as using the card as a means of payment in a commercial establishment. For every purchase you make with your Bankia card you will earn the following points:
- 1 point for every €50 of purchases in a commercial establishment with your debit card, with a maximum of 2 points per purchase
- 1 point for every €20 of purchases in a commercial establishment with your credit card
- 1 point for every €10 of purchases in a commercial establishment with your flexible or revolving credit card
Bankia shareholders holding 1,000 or more shares have an exclusive advantage when exchanging points for gifts: 15% of the points spent in acquiring any gift from the catalogue will be returned to them.
Full details of the offer may be found at the following links:
- Terms and conditions of the Dream Points programme (valid until 31 December 2014)
- How to earn points and eligible cards
- How to cash in points
- Gift catalogue
*Discount will be applied to the first holder of the Bankia account where the shares are deposited
Newsletter for Shareholders and Investors
Bankia has launched in July 2015 the new Shareholder and Investor Information Service.
A free subscription service that allows you to stay informed of all developments relating to Bankia. The purpose of the newsletter is to provide access to all the relevant information of the bank; bank´s results, financial reports, news, material disclosures, indicators, studies and presentations, events, videos and other links.
To register and start receiving the newsletter with the latest news, just fill the subscription form.
To access to previous newsletters click here.
End of main content